Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Friday, June 23, 2006

I haven't heard from the publisher in Illinois that I did some freelance work for in a while, so it doesn't look that I'm going to get steady work from them. That's too bad. I am, however, helping out a friend of mine who started a company called One Page Studio. I don't expect that there'll be much money involved, but it's interesting being able to contribute to a company in the very early stages.

Also, I recently had a problem with getting paid a dividend by a company called FireOne Group that I own a few shares of. They didn't seem to be helping me much, but once I posted my concerns on Yahoo's stock message board for their parent company, they suddenly became very responsive, and now it looks like I'll get my dividend. Oh, the power of the Internet!

I'll be sure to visit ComFest this weekend. I hope the weather holds up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home