Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Friday, July 28, 2006

I just got an e-mail message from Anne and John Flanigan letting me know that they read my blog. Anne and John were formerly my professors at Hawaii Loa College. Anne was my advisor and taught all of my mathematics courses, while John taught computer courses and was in charge of the computer center, where I worked between classes.

Hawaii Loa College got taken over by Hawaii Pacific University in 1992. I was a member of the last Hawaii Loa College graduating class. I tried to find some photographs of the Hawaii Loa College campus on the Internet, but there are surprisingly few. Click here for some photos that are on the Hawaii Pacific University website. These photos are OK, but they don't do the campus justice.

1 Comments:

Blogger onocoffee said...

Hey Tim-
Was googling HLC and found your 2006 entry about Anne and John Flanigan. Good to see that old HLC alum are still out there.

Jay

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home