Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Well, unfortunately my car died, so I had to get a new one. I expected that my dead car was pretty much worthless, so I put an ad on craigslist asking for an offer and informing whoever was interested that they would have to tow it away. Within a couple hours I had about ten e-mails and five voice messages with people who were interested. I was very surprised. In the end the person who I sold it to also had a car for sale, so we ended up swapping cars with me paying the difference. Hopefully my new car will last for a while.

Also, I just found out that my friend, Ivan Volodin, founder of One Page Studio, is reading my blog. As I told him over the phone, he's the first person who I'm aware of (other than me) who's reading it. Exciting!

In addition, I'm currently reading Hitching Rides with Buddha by Will Ferguson and enjoying it very much. From what I can tell, he was on the JET Program about the same time as me. I'll have to e-mail him after I'm finished and tell him how much I enjoyed his book. Actually, this is the second book by Will Ferguson that I've read. The first was a novel called Happiness - a very, very funny book.

Next up is Who Moved My Blackberry? by Lucy Kellaway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim Trowbridge said...

Thank you very much!

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home