Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It’s probably apparent from the entries in this blog that I read a great deal of books. Usually, after I finish reading a book I eventually sell it to a used-book store like Half Price Books. I do this so that other people can enjoy it, so that I can get a little extra cash, and because I never read the same book twice. Therefore, I really don’t have any record of the books that I’ve read over the years, although I know it’s been a lot.

However, from time to time I’ve enjoyed a book so much that I can’t bring myself to sell it. One of those books in the last year has been Slick by Daniel Price. I enjoyed this book on many levels, but mostly because of the theme that most of what you see and hear in the media is bogus. If you want to read a really fun, smart, and interesting novel, this is a good one to choose.

Also, I’ve recently begun to figure out how this blog thing works. I’m learning about things like RSS feeds and tags, and I registered my blog with Technorati. I'll add the tags and to this post to see if it increases my blog traffic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Don Lafferty said...

Tim,

This is cool. I'm also new to the blogging world AND trying to write three books at the same time!

I'll do what I can to promote your blog and be back to visit often.

Here's our blog -

http://cyberconnectionscafe.blogspot.com/

10:41 AM  
Blogger Tim Trowbridge said...

Thank you very much. I checked out your blog, and your writing project looks really interesting!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home