Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Friday, August 11, 2006

This is a fall-back week, so I'm only scheduled to run twelve miles with the Premier Sports Marathoner in Training (MIT) group tomorrow. However, the next two weeks after that I'm scheduled for nineteen miles and twenty miles, respectively. In addition to running with MiT this weekend, I'll also do some cross-training on the rowing machines at LifeTime Fitness. The Columbus Marathon is only a little over nine weeks away, and right now I like where I'm at. Hopefully, I can stay on track.

On a completely different note, I've been visiting this photo blog a lot lately. It includes some really good photos of Japan, so make sure to check it out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Baggs said...

Tim if you are into running then you should check out this device.

http://kevinbaggs.com/2006/07/16/hands-on-motionlingo-adeogps-that-talks-to-you/

7:58 AM  
Blogger Tim Trowbridge said...

Thanks for the link!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home