Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Today I ordered a couple TrioPacks, consisting of Pollen, Royal Jelly, and Propolis, from Dancing Bee Acres. I take 1000 Mg per day of each. Since I've been taking these products, I get sick less often and I seem to have more energy. I still get a cold now and then, but the symptoms are much less severe and they don't last as long. The US National Race Walk Team says:
Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen allows us to focus in intense training with the confidence that our bodies will recover quickly with less fatigue. Our immune system is the strongest it has been in years, which is extremely important as athletes. Thank you for your preservative and chemical free products.
If you order some of these products, make sure to request your free copy of Healing from the Hive. Also, on marathon day I'll apply plenty of Bee Venom Cream to my feet, ankles, achilles, and shins. This will help prevent inflammation and swelling, especially of my feet, which is common among marathon runners in the later miles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim Trowbridge said...

Rest assured - it is completely natural. I have never knowingly taken any performance-enhancing drugs. :-)

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home