Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Friday, August 25, 2006

Tomorrow I'll run twenty miles with the Premier Sports Marathoner in Training (MIT) group. According to the Weather Channel, it will be seventy-one degrees Fahrenheit when we start, and by the time we finish, it will be about eighty degrees. That’s awfully warm for a twenty-mile run. To make matters worse, I feel the symptoms of a cold coming on. Hopefully my bee supplements from Dancing Bee Acres will kick in, and I’ll be all right. I may have to go slower than usual tomorrow, but that’s OK, because I’ve been pushing myself pretty hard lately. As of right now, I’m still very much on track for a good Columbus Marathon.

Also, the publisher in Illinois that I previously did some work for contacted me again for another project. I was glad to hear from them, because I was worried that they weren’t pleased with my work, but apparently, that wasn’t the case. Hopefully I’ll get even more work from them in the future.

Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home