Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2006

I just finished an informal, fun run with the Premier Sports Marathoner in Training (MIT) group. I won’t start training seriously for the Boston Marathon until December. Luckily, I got some tips from others in the group to make my hotel and flight arrangements as soon as possible. I just went to the Boston Marathon website, and I saw that many of the hotels are already sold out. I’ll make my reservations ASAP!

Also, I recently picked up the novel Moloka’i by Alan Brennert from Half Price Books. I’m sure it will bring back some memories from my time in Hawaii at Hawaii Loa College. In addition, I just got offered another project from the publisher in Illinois that I do some work for. That’s good, because hotels in Boston are pretty expensive!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home