Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Monday, October 23, 2006

In my last post I said that I got offered another project from the publisher in Illinois that I do some work for. It turns out that I had to turn that project down, because I got lucky and came across another opportunity that’s much more lucrative and interesting. I’m now creating exercises for a high-school mathematics textbook.

This is the first time in over fourteen years that I’m directly using my mathematics degree from Hawaii Loa College. Of course, my degree has indirectly been very useful to me. For example, I couldn’t have participated in the JET Program without a degree. However, I got chosen to create these mathematics exercises specifically because my degree is in mathematics. Pretty exciting!

Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home