Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Well, the weather forecast has changed a little bit for the Columbus Marathon on Sunday. According to the Weather Channel, Saturday night it’s supposed to get down to about thirty-five degrees Fahrenheit, and the chance of precipitation is now thirty percent for Sunday. It’s likely to be downright cold at the start, although it will warm up during the course of the race. As long as it doesn’t rain, it will be bearable.

It looks like I’ll be Tim Trowbridge the stripper on Sunday morning. I’ll probably start out wearing a sweatshirt, a stocking cap, and gloves, but I’ll surely jettison all of that by the end of the race. I will, however, keep my shorts on. This is, after all, a family event.

Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home