Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I mentioned before that I’m creating mathematics problems for a high-school textbook. The lessons I’ve written problems for so far include Patterns, Arithmetic Sequences and Series, Geometric Sequences and Series, Infinite Geometric Series, The Binomial Theorem, Right Triangle Trigonometry, Radian and Degree Measures, Evaluating Trigonometric Functions, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, The Law of Sines, The Law of Cosines, Matrix Operations, Matrix Multiplication, Determinants, Inverse and Identity Matrices, and Cramer’s Rule.

It’s interesting going back over these topics after all these years. I don’t remember studying about topics like determinants and Cramer’s Rule until I was at Hawaii Loa College. Maybe today’s students are getting smarter!

Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home