Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Last night I went to see the movie Volver at Easton. It’s a foreign film set in Spain and entirely in Spanish. It seems to me that there are a lot more foreign films at mainstream theaters lately. For example, right now there are three foreign films playing at Easton (Volver, The Queen, and Pan’s Labyrinth). It’s always been easy to see foreign films at places like the Wexner Center for the Arts and Drexel Theaters in Columbus, but it’s nice to see that they’re going more mainstream.

Also, I ran sixteen miles with the Premier Sports Marathoner in Training (MIT) group this morning. I had (and still have) a cold and was (and still am) nursing some minor aches and pains, but I got through it OK.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home