Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Friday, February 09, 2007

I just filed my taxes online for the first time yesterday with H&R Block. It was pretty convenient. One thing that’s a little misleading is that they lure you in by offering a free federal tax return filing, but then they charge you for the state tax return filing. The charge wasn’t that much though, and it made filing much easier, so it was probably worth it. I ended up owing money this year, primarily because of the freelance income I needed to pay taxes on that I made writing math problems.

Speaking of math problems, I just completed four more lessons for the test prep book I’m working on. Topics included factoring fractions with polynomials, adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing fractions with polynomials, rate and work problems, and determining whether a relation is a function.

Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home