Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Saturday, February 17, 2007

I ran eighteen miles today with the Premier Sports Marathoner in Training (MIT) group. We were running in the snow, and when we ran through some neighborhoods, some people out shoveling their sidewalks looked at us like we were crazy—it was fun though. The last few weeks I’ve been having some discomfort in my hip, and this week I had to take an extra day off. (I usually take one day off from running per week, but this week I had to take two days.)

The extra day off seemed to help some, so I may have to take some more extra days off in the near future. I hate to do it, but if my hip hurts too badly, it could prevent me from running the Boston Marathon, which would be extremely disappointing. So I’m just going to play it day by day and adjust my expectations in Boston, if necessary. Hopefully, though, I won’t have to take too many more extra days off, and I’ll be fine in Boston.

Also, last night I saw the movie Venus at the Drexel. It was really good.

Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home