Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Saturday, February 03, 2007

It’s cold, cold, cold! I had to do my long run inside on the treadmill today because of the inclement weather. I ran for three hours (yes, three hours!) on the treadmill today. That’s the longest I’ve ever run on the treadmill. I ran for two hours on the treadmill once before, but never for three hours (until today), and I hope I never have to do it again. Runners tend to divide themselves into the pro-treadmill and anti-treadmill camps, and I’m definitely pro-treadmill, but not that pro-treadmill! On the bright side, every run I do on the treadmill ever again will seem short compared to today.

Also, I just received the book Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich in the mail today. I ordered it online.

Tags: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home