Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Monday, April 09, 2007

The Boston Marathon is only one week away. The race starts at 10:00 AM, but the buses that pick up the runners load at 6:00 AM. The buses take the runners to athletes’ village, where the runners then have to wait around for a few hours until the race starts. Luckily, the sister of one of my fellow runners from the Premier Sports Marathoner in Training (MIT) group may be able to drive us close to the start line nearer to the 10:00 AM start so we don’t have to spend all that time waiting around in athletes’ village. If so, that will be really nice. I’m looking forward to the race.

Tags: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Iggy said...

More people should be posting to this blog - the Boston marathon is a big deal! Unfortunately I am not going to run this year due to a bulging disc in my back. Right now I'm doing some high-intensity rehab which I will parlay into training for next year's marathon. Eventually I am going to work up to a training program that incorporates Yoga For Athletes. Supposedly it is one of the best and most efficient ways to build endurance. Good Luck TIM!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Tim Trowbridge said...

Thank you!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home