Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Friday, May 11, 2007

I recently read this update on the movie Spirit of the Marathon (formerly known as Land of the Gods). It says that the editing is complete, but that it won’t be released until September 28th in Chicago. Hopefully, it will come to Columbus, but if not, it will be released on DVD in the first quarter of 2008. I usually don’t buy DVD’s, but I would strongly consider this one. Also, I’m currently reading the novel Girl in a Box by Sujata Massey. It’s a cheesy mystery novel, which I normally wouldn’t read, but it has a Japan theme, and ever since I read the first book in the series (The Salaryman’s Wife) on a trip to Japan about five years ago, I’ve been hooked, and I’ve read every subsequent book in the series.

Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home