Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Yesterday, I dropped by the Asian Festival. According to its website, last year more than 120,000 people visited the festival. That’s a lot of people! It’s a great festival, but whenever I go, I’m a little disappointed, because the Japan booth is always the least interesting booth out of all the booths representing the various countries. All the Japan booth has are a few fliers for travel specials, while the other booths have a bunch of cultural items. This is surprising, since Columbus has a pretty large Japanese community. While I was at the festival, I had some food from the Philippines. Don’t ask me to remember what it was called, but it was pretty good. Also, I’m currently reading the book Dishwasher by Pete Jordan.

Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home