Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Monday, August 13, 2007

I just finished writing some more diagnostic tests, chapter tests, and extra practice problems for a high-school mathematics textbook's teacher's resource appendix. For this chapter I was again working on the familiar topic of sinusoidal functions. Today marks the thirteenth day in a row that I’ve been working on the teacher’s resource appendix. Now, I haven’t been working all day everyday for the last thirteen days, but I’ve worked at least a couple hours (if not more) everyday for the last thirteen days. I’m not sure what my record is for consecutive days writing mathematics problems, but I must be approaching it. As of right now, I don’t have any assignment for tomorrow, but that could still change. I’d like to keep the streak alive.

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home