Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Thursday, August 09, 2007

I recently sent in my hotel reservation form for the 2008 Boston Marathon. Even though I haven’t officially committed to running it yet, I thought it would be a good idea to make my hotel reservations now. It’s normally a good idea to make hotel reservations well in advance, but this time it’s even more important, since the day before the 2008 Boston Marathon are the 2008 Women’s Olympic Marathon Trials in Boston. I’ve sort of become a fan of Deena Kastor, who won a bronze medal in 2004, so I may want to go watch the 2008 trials in Boston as a fan, even if I’m not running the Boston Marathon. (Deena Kastor will be there participating.) However, I’d much rather go to Boston next year as a runner than as a fan.

Tags: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

smart move!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Tim Trowbridge said...

Thanks! I checked out your blogs, and you're a very talented and dedicated athlete. I admire your dedication, and I'm jealous of your talent. :-)

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home