Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I just got another e-mail about the movie Spirit of the Marathon. Here is the update:
Spirit of the Marathon has been accepted to the Chicago International Film Festival and will have its world debut with back-to-back screenings on Friday evening, October 5th, 2007! This is two days prior to the 30th running of the Chicago Marathon. For all you Chicago natives, or runners who plan to be in town for the marathon, please stay tuned for more details regarding tickets. You can view more information on the Chicago International Film Festival at http://www.chicagofilmfestival.org/.

Speaking of marathons, today I filled out my application for the 2008 Boston Marathon. I’m still not sure if I’ll be healthy enough to train for and run it, but it will give me something to shoot for.

Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home