Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Friday, October 26, 2007

I think I’m finally finished answer-checking the teacher’s resource appendices that I’ve been working on. Recently I finished answer-checking the appendices for chapters called Analytic Geometry, Solving Financial Problems Involving Exponential Functions, Discrete Functions: Financial Applications, and Sinusoidal Functions. Two of these appendices I wrote myself, so I was put in the interesting position of answer-checking my own work. Luckily, I didn’t make too many errors, but I did find a few. I’ve now been doing freelance mathematics writing for about one year. I’m really glad this opportunity came along – it’s been really interesting for me. There’s supposed to be another big project coming up, so it looks like I’ll be writing mathematics problems into the foreseeable future.

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home