Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I’m still answer-checking the teacher’s resource appendices for a high-school mathematics textbook. I just finished a chapter called Trigonometric Ratios. Also, I recently placed an order on Amazon.com for the book Rewired: The Post-Cyberpunk Anthology, and while hanging out at Barnes & Noble, I read the book The Tao of Warren Buffett. I didn’t actually buy The Tao of Warren Buffett – I just read it in the bookstore and put it back. I’m sure Warren Buffett would be proud of my frugality.

In addition, I’ve recently read a couple of good articles about the upcoming men’s Olympic marathon trials. The men’s Olympic marathon trials will be held in New York City on November 3rd – the day before the New York City Marathon. All of the best male marathon runners in the United States will compete, but only the top three finishers will make the Olympic team. By all accounts, it’s going to be a great race!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home