Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I recently turned in my first ACT practice test to my client, and after the client reviewed it, I was immediately asked to sign a contract to write another one, so that’s what I’m doing now. I’m really excited that the client seemed to be happy with my work. The ACT practice tests are fun to write, because I have a lot of topics to choose from. The subject matter includes pre-algebra, elementary algebra, intermediate algebra, coordinate geometry, plane geometry, and trigonometry, so there’s a lot of variety.

Also, this past weekend I went to the Drexel and saw Lust, Caution, a movie set in Shanghai during the World War II Japanese occupation. It doesn’t look like it’s playing in many theatres yet, but if it’s showing in your city, I would definitely recommend it.

Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home