Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Monday, November 26, 2007

Over the weekend I ran ten miles with the Premier Sports Marathoner in Training (MIT) group. Slowly but surely I’m getting back into shape. I’ve made some minor adjustments to my training that I hope will prevent me from having too many problems with my hip. For example, I’m now doing a thirty-minute warm-up on the stationary bike at LifeTime Fitness before all my runs during the week. So far this has seemed to help a lot.

Also, I’m applying bee venom cream from Dancing Bee Acres liberally to my hip to help prevent any swelling or inflammation that may occur. The bee venom cream is kind of expensive, but it’s still cheaper than going to see the doctor, and it works better than anything a doctor has been able to do for me. I’m determined to stay as healthy as possible so that I can run the Boston Marathon on April 21st!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home