Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I recently finished the trigonometry chapter I wrote for an ACT test-prep book and am awaiting feedback on that. Since I’m doing a lot more mathematics writing of late, I decided to make a couple computer-related upgrades. First, I finally upgraded the RAM in my laptop from 256 MB to 512 MB. It’s amazing how much faster it boots up now. Also, I signed up for an account at IBackup. IBackup allows me to back up all of my files over the Internet to one of their servers. In addition, it has a component called IBackup Drive that maps a drive to my account on the IBackup server and allows me to save files within Microsoft Word directly to their server without ever even having to save to my hard drive. Pretty neat! Now I just have to look into upgrading my version of Microsoft Word 97. Maybe next year.

Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home