Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Saturday, December 01, 2007

I recently turned in the second ACT practice test that I wrote to the client, and after it was reviewed, I was immediately asked to sign a contract to write a chapter on trigonometry for an ACT test-prep book, so that’s what I’m doing now. The topics I’m writing about include trigonometric ratios, values of trigonometric functions, properties of trigonometric functions, graphing trigonometric functions, modeling/applications using trigonometric functions, trigonometric identities, and solving trigonometric equations.

Also, I recently ordered the book Spook Country by William Gibson online. William Gibson is one of the pioneers of the cyberpunk genre, and he invented the word cyberspace.

Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home