Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Saturday, December 22, 2007

The movie Spirit of the Marathon is coming to theaters! On January 24th, 2008, it will play simultaneously at 7:30 PM on hundreds of screens across the United States. Click here for details. This is a one-night-only special engagement, so if you don’t see it at 7:30 PM on January 24th, you’re going to miss it. I’ve already bought my ticket online to see it at an IMAX theater at Easton.

Speaking of marathons, today I ran fourteen miles with the Premier Sports Marathoner in Training (MIT) group and felt very good. I’m becoming more and more optimistic that I’m going to be able to successfully train for the Boston Marathon in April. Also, speaking of the Boston Marathon, I recently purchased the book The Last Pick by David McGillivray online. David McGillivray is the race director of the Boston Marathon, and his signature is on the 2007 Boston Marathon certificate hanging prominently on the wall in my apartment.

Tags: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home