Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

As I stated in an earlier post, I don’t want this blog to be about politics. However, the political races are starting to get very interesting. Even though I haven’t been writing about it, I do have a very strong preference. I’m not going to say here what that preference is, but I just want to make it clear that I certainly do have an opinion, even if you're not hearing about it. I will give one little hint – although Mike Huckabee is a marathon runner (read the Runner’s World article here), he’s definitely not the candidate that I support. However, I really admire how he’s been able to improve his health through exercise and nutrition. That’s all I’ll say about the political races for now.

Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home