Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I just finished writing some exercises for the trigonometric functions chapter of a high-school mathematics textbook. The sections I wrote exercises for were called Radian Measure & Special Triangles, Transformations of Trigonometric Functions, Solving Problems Involving Trig Functions, and Rates of Change in Trigonometric Functions. During the last section I even got to touch on some calculus.

From October, 2006 to November, 2007, I was working for just one company (person), but in the last couple months, I’ve expanded so that I’m now working for three different companies. So far the work from the three companies hasn’t overlapped, but inevitably, it will. I’m confident that when it does, I’ll be able to handle it. I’m determined to keep all three of my clients.

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home