Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I just finished writing some exercises for the trigonometric identities chapter of a high-school mathematics textbook. The sections I wrote exercises for were called Investigating Compound Angles, Double Angle Formulas, Proving Trigonometric Identities, Solving Linear Trigonometric Equations, and Solving Quadratic Trigonometric Equations. I hope to have more work to do very soon. Also, don’t forget that tomorrow night at 7:30 PM is the nationwide screening of the movie Spirit of the Marathon. If you haven’t purchased your tickets yet, I would call ahead before you go, because I heard that many theatres are sold out!

Tags: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy@TheFlawlessWord said...

Wow! Another math writer. We're a rare breed! Email me sometime and we'll talk geek. ;o) And maybe we can even funnel some work each other's way.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home