Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Saturday, January 05, 2008

I ran fourteen miles today with the Premier Sports Marathoner in Training (MIT) group. The adjustments that I’ve made to my training definitely seem to be working. In addition to a thirty-minute warm-up on the stationary bike at LifeTime Fitness before all of my runs during the week and using bee venom cream from Dancing Bee Acres to prevent inflammation, I’m also using a foam roller on my hip. As I progress farther into my training, things seem to be getting better, not worse. My schedule only said eleven miles today, so not only am I ahead of schedule this year, but I’m ahead of where I was last year at this time, too. Hopefully everything will continue to go well and I’ll have a great Boston Marathon!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home