Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I’m currently writing exercises for a chapter called Combinations of Functions in a high-school mathematics textbook. The sections I’m writing exercises for are called Combining Two Functions: Sums and Differences, Combining Two Functions: Products, The Composition of Two Functions, Solving Equations and Inequalities, and Modelling with Functions. I’m starting to get a little deeper into calculus – in this chapter I’ve talked about the sum rule of differentiation and integration, the product rule, and the chain rule. It’s been quite a while since I’ve worked with any of this, so I’ve had to review, but it’s coming back to me pretty quickly. I’m looking forward to working more with calculus in the near future.

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home