Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This past Saturday I ran eighteen miles with the Premier Sports Marathoner in Training (MIT) group. I’m satisfied with how things went, especially considering that I was sick the week before and missed my long run. However, I will not have convinced myself that I’m completely back on track in my training for the Boston Marathon until I have another good long run next Saturday. Also, usually I taper for three weeks before a marathon, but I’m thinking of tapering only two weeks this time to make up for the week I missed. I’ll decide for certain when I get closer to marathon day. Speaking of running, I ordered the book Strides by Benjamin Cheever online after I saw an add for it in Runner’s World. I’m looking forward to checking it out!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Siddhartha said...

good luck, Tim-contact me in Boston, as I live there!

Chris van Eyck

ASIJ!!!!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home