Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Unfortunately, last Thursday I got sick, and I’m just starting to get over it now. I had a fever and could barely stand up straight, so I missed my long run with the Premier Sports Marathoner in Training (MIT) group over the weekend. That’s the first time I can ever remember missing my long run because of an illness. However, I was able to run on the treadmill for a few miles, since you don’t really have to be able to stand up straight to run on a treadmill – the only way to fall off is if you completely pass out, and I was able to avoid that. I’m now off track in my training for the Boston Marathon, so I really need a good long run this weekend. Hopefully, I can get things going in the right direction again.

Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home