Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

After getting very lucky for a long time juggling the work from my three clients, recently all three clients have converged. I just finished writing some high-school teacher’s-resource-appendix exercises for client A (located in Columbus), but I had to turn down some additional work from client A for now, because I’ve accepted some work writing the mathematics portions of practice SAT tests for client B (located in Pennsylvania), and tomorrow I expect to be offered a contract from client C (located in Georgia) to write the mathematics portions of practice ACT tests. Things are starting to get very busy for me. However, I don’t mind too much, because I really like writing the practice SAT and ACT tests. These are great opportunities that I expect to benefit from well into the future.

Tags: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home