Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Sunday, March 23, 2008

After quite a while, I finally got a repayment notice from Monica Wanja Mwangi, the Kenyan woman to whom I made a small loan through Kiva. I don’t care about the money, but because of all of the turmoil in Kenya recently, I was just glad to hear something. I wasn’t sure if anything had happened to her.

Also, I recently made a couple online purchases. One was the book Selling Ben Cheever by Benjamin Cheever, which I’m currently reading, and the other was Norah Jones’ CD Not Too Late. I’ve already listened to it a few times, and even though it didn’t get nearly as good reviews as her previous CDs, I like it just as much, if not more. I guess that makes me a die-hard Norah Jones fan. I’ll definitely take the CD to Boston with me in a few weeks to help me relax before the Boston Marathon.

Tags: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home