Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Saturday, March 08, 2008

I just finished running twelve miles in a blizzard. I’m not exaggerating – click here for details. The weather was so bad that the Premier Sports Marathoner in Training (MIT) group run for this week was cancelled, but a guy from the group and I wanted to get in our run, so I woke up at 5 AM this morning and drove (with almost zero visibility) through the blizzard to his house, and we got in our training for the Boston Marathon. I was hoping that by the time we finished that the plows would have been out to plow the highways, but on the drive back home the roads and the visibility were even worse than before. Luckily, I made it home safely, but I saw some cars in the ditch along the side of the highway (when I could see anything at all). Next week is twenty-two miles. Hopefully, we’ll have better weather.

Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home