Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I recently finished writing a mathematics chapter for an ACT test-prep book for one of my clients and a mathematics solutions manual for another of my clients. The client for whom I wrote the ACT test-prep chapter really like what I did, so I’m going to be listed as a co-author of the book and my bio will appear in the book as follows:

Tim Trowbridge graduated with summa cum laude honors from Hawaii Loa College with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics. He taught in Japan as a participant in the Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program, and he has written and edited parts of various mathematics textbooks for several major educational publishers.
This is a first for me. It will be interesting to see if the book will come up on Amazon.com when doing a search for my name. That will be the ultimate test!

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home