Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I recently saw the movie 21, since I had previously read the book that it is based on, Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich. The book is definitely better. Also, I leave this Saturday morning for Boston. I’m flying United Airlines from Columbus to Boston, and I’m returning on American Airlines on Monday evening after the Boston Marathon. Hopefully, I don’t have any problems with cancelled flights. A few people from the Premier Sports Marathoner in Training (MIT) group had flights on Skybus, which recently went out of business, so they’re driving up to Boston. I’d much prefer to fly.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy@TheFlawlessWord said...

Anything that involves math, I always have to see (yep, I'm a math geek), so this is on my Netflix queue for when it is released on DVD. Do you also watch the TV series Numbers? ;o)

8:51 AM  
Blogger Tim Trowbridge said...

I don't watch a lot of TV, but I've heard good things about the TV series Numbers. I'll have to check it out sometime.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home