Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I’ve had a few people ask me if I beat Lance Armstrong in the Boston Marathon. Just for the record, I did not beat Lance Armstrong. Lance Armstrong finished in 2:50, while I finished in 3:18. However, the difference between my time and Lance Armstrong’s time (twenty-eight minutes) is less than the difference between Lance Armstrong’s time and the winner’s time (forty-three minutes). Therefore, it could be argued that I’m closer to Lance Armstrong than Lance Armstrong is to the winner. That’s what I’m telling everybody, anyway (every chance I get). Click here for an article about Lance Armstrong’s Boston experience. Also, the women’s finish was the closest in history. Click here to watch – it’s unbelievable!

Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home