Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Friday, May 30, 2008

I just finished writing a practice test for the mathematics portion of the SAT for one of my clients and doing some answer checking for another one of my clients. In addition, I just agreed to write another practice SAT test, so I’m certainly staying busy.

Also, I recently finished the book Confessions of an Economic Hit Man by John Perkins, and I’m just about to finish Sword and Blossom by Peter Pagnamenta and Momoko Williams. Usually the cover of a book doesn’t really matter to me – it’s what’s inside that counts. However, when I saw the cover of Sword and Blossom, I couldn’t help but be very curious. It was genius to put that photograph on the cover – it’s one of the most enticing covers I’ve ever seen. When I’m finished with Sword and Blossom, I plan on reading Tokyo Year Zero by David Peace.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home