Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lately I’ve been doing some answer-checking of high-school mathematics problems for one of my clients and writing a practice test for the mathematics portion of the SSAT for another of my clients. Although its name is similar to that of the SAT, the SSAT is a completely different test and is not related to the SAT. The SSAT is used by private junior high schools and high schools to help determine admission. There are two levels of the test – a lower level for grades 5 – 7 and an upper level for grades 8 – 11. Currently I’m writing a mathematics practice test for the upper level, and I’m told that they’ll be many more practice tests for me to write (both upper level and lower level). I’m looking forward to it.

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home