Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I finished writing the multiple-choice questions for conic sections, and now I’m writing multiple-choice questions for sequences and series. The questions I'm writing cover topics such as representing the general term of an arithmetic or geometric sequence, calculating the partial sum of an arithmetic and geometric series, determining the sum of an infinite, converging geometric series, and using recursion to represent and describe an arithmetic or geometric sequence. If it sounds complicated, it really isn’t. The formulas are pretty simple, and once you have them memorized, it’s pretty easy to answer the questions. After I’m finished writing the questions on sequences and series, I have yet more questions to write. I’m a very busy person these days!

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home