Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Monday, June 23, 2008

I finished writing the multiple-choice questions for sequences and series, and now I’m writing multiple-choice questions for algebra II. I’m covering topics such as solving absolute value and quadratic equations and inequalities both graphically and algebraically, investigating the relationship between the zeros of a function and the factors of a polynomial, and working with systems of equations and inequalities. Also, I just signed my largest contract ever, which guarantees to keep me busy virtually every day (including weekends) from now until the beginning of September. This is a pretty big deal. I can now safely say that mathematics writing has ceased being just a hobby for me and is now a full-fledged job.

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home