Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I wrote in an earlier post that I’m going to apply to get into the Tokyo Marathon next March. I still plan on doing that (they should start accepting applications within a few weeks), but I’ve decided that even if I don’t get in, I’ll still go to Japan next March to run a marathon. There are a couple of backup marathons in Japan in March that I can choose from. I was considering training for and running a half marathon this fall, but I just can’t get motivated for a half marathon anymore. After two Boston Marathons, the only thing I can get motivated for now is something big, and travelling to Japan to run a marathon qualifies as something big. I’m looking forward to the trip no matter which marathon I run, but I really hope it’s the Tokyo Marathon – I’ll find out in October if I was accepted.

Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home