Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I finished the chapter I was writing on complex numbers, and now I’m working on a chapter involving exponential and absolute value functions. Topics include solving absolute value equations graphically, solving absolute value inequalities analytically and graphically, characteristics of exponential functions, graphing transformations of exponential functions, solving simple exponential equations and inequalities analytically, and solving simple exponential equations and inequalities graphically. As you can probably tell from the list of topics I’m working on, I’m doing a lot of graphing. The graphing program I use is completely free and can be downloaded here. There are a few very minor bugs I’ve noticed, but basically it can do everything I need it to do. If you’re interested in math, check it out!

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home