Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I recently finished writing questions on combinations of functions for one of my clients. Topics included sums and differences of functions, products of functions, compositions of functions, and modelling with functions. Now I’m working on the big contract that I signed that’s going to take me through the end of August. It’s a test-prep book for the Georgia End-of-Course Test. Topics I’m working on now include writing square roots of negative numbers in imaginary form, adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing complex numbers, and simplifying expressions involving complex numbers. Contrary to what their name implies, complex numbers aren’t complex at all! Click here for more information. Note: Don’t read anything below “The field of complex numbers.” That’s way more complicated than what I’m writing about.

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home