Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Friday, September 12, 2008

I’m really looking forward to cheering on the runners at the Columbus Marathon next month – it’s only a little over a month a way now. My plan is to officially start training for my March marathon in Japan the Saturday after the Columbus Marathon, so that would be October 25. Unfortunately, I don’t know for sure which marathon I’ll be training for until mid-November. That’s when I’ll find out whether I got into the Tokyo Marathon or not. I’m really hoping that I’ll get in, because that’s the premier marathon in Japan these days. I even saw an ad for it in Runner’s World magazine, so they’re definitely promoting it this year. However, if I don’t get in, I’ll still be going to run a marathon in Japan – it will just be one of the smaller marathons.

Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home