Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Since the election is coming up, I requested an absentee ballot through the mail – in Ohio, voters are encouraged to do so. I also requested an absentee ballot for the Ohio primary election in March, but I never received it. Therefore, I went to vote in person, but since I requested an absentee ballot, they made me fill out a provisional ballot to make sure I wasn’t voting twice. They also gave me a phone number to call to check if my provisional ballot was counted, but when I called it, nobody seemed to know what was going on. Eventually, they told me that my provisional ballot was counted, but they may have just said that to get me off the line. Anyway, I hope that this time I receive my absentee ballot in the mail.

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home